Our feature-rich residential service uses your existing broadband connection and begins at $29.95/month including calls to Puerto Rico and the US mainland. Additional taxes and fees may apply. Service requires a one-time installation fee beginning at $59.95. If you already have a telephone number you want to keep, we can make that happen, too.
Our business services use your existing broadband connection and are perfect for companies of all sizes, from small office/home office and remote teleworking applications to teams of hundreds of employees.
– Hosted PBX: We offer a highly customizable hosted PBX solution that can be customer configured for moves, adds and changes, or our team is available to assist with provisioning changes. A variety of telephone instruments, from warehouse to break room to conference to executive office sets, are available.
– Business Line Replacement: Whether we provide your on-premise telephone system or you keep the one you have, we also offer business line replacement giving you the freedom to choose your business line provider.
Our enterprise services are designed to support companies with multiple locations and demanding application integration needs. These services use your existing broadband connection. Contact us for more details.
Commercial Feature Sets
Since requirements vary from business to business, our business and enterprise services are flexible, too. The features you have come to expect are all available, including:
- Extension Dialing
- Account codes and authorization
- Attendant console
- Three-way conference calling
- Conference bridge
- Calling group ID delivery
- Calling plans (incoming, outgoing)
- Configurable feature codes
- Hunt group
- Caller queues
- Simultaneous ring (extension or group)
- Music and messages on-hold
- Dial-by-name directory
- Printable group directory
- Fax to Email
- Email to Fax
- Fax to Fax
For more information…
Contact our Voice Services group at firstname.lastname@example.org
There may be an additional fee for non Broadband VI internet customers. Please contact sales for more information if you are not a Broadband VI internet customer.