Attention Broadband VI Customers,
We are currently experiencing technical issues with our office phone system, posing a challenge with regards to contacting our business offices. We are aware of the issue and are working to correct the issue.
Additionally, we are also experiencing an internet outage currently affecting our St. Croix based Fiber optic customers. We are currently addressing this issue as well, and are working to correct the issue as quickly as possible.
We will continue to keep you informed with regards to our progress on both issues. We appreciate your patience.
– Broadband VI Customer Care Team
Stay tuned for new updates, including our revised Lifeline service program — coming soon
March 2020 COVID-19 Extended Assistance Program Ends
- Standard late fee and reconnect charge practices have resumed
- FCC’s Keep America Connected Pledge, which ended in June 2020, was extended by Broadband VI through October 2020
- Discounts to Students promotion ended in May 2020
Service Updates: Speed Increase, and Other Equipment Fee
- Increased download Maximum Connection Speed for Residential and Small Business internet service plans, at no additional cost, effective October 2020
- Per-location “Other Equipment Fee” added to monthly bills effective November 2020
Policy Updates: updated policy documents are available on our website —
- Open Internet Policy
- Acceptable Use Policy
- DMCA Policy
- Legacy Terms of Service
- Master Services Agreement
- Our business offices remain closed to walk-in visits
- In any interaction, appropriate masks must be worn at all times, and additional personal protective equipment may be required as well
- Our employees have the final say regarding whether to perform public-facing field work